I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy mother's day

Hi guys. Do u enjoy the holidays? I sure did. We didn't do much. Just the usual and i get to sleep in till 9am. That is an achievement. Hahaha

Anyway, yesterday Nia handed me my old phone which had been broken by the way, she said the phone had suddenly lit up. It had previously been soaked in the rain(we fill up the day by playing in the rain..yay). Anyway i said ok and i let it dry. Didn't think much of it coz the phone screen is always on and off by itself. So usually i turned the phone off.

Later after that i turn on the phone and it stays on. I found a lot of pictures that i didn't get to transfer to my pc. There's a couple of pictures that had been shared by my sister. It was the time when we hit rock bottom. I never told this to u guys because the thing that happen was very emotional and we don't know what the outcome is.




It was on 2016.






My mom got sick.

It started with the usual fever and cough.

One week...then two weeks...then she get better but a week later she fell sick again. She felt a lump on her neck which really scares us but we didn't say that to her. Becoz we really don't want to scare her as we also don't know what it is.

In that time, we had sent her to the clinic then to the hospital. They couldn't figure out what's wrong with my mum.

Then it proceeded to checkups, scans, monogram. They give assumptions which is not very clear. And the word 'C' appears.

When my elder sister texted me her conversations with my mum, I cried. My sister, being the eldest, my mum will always tells her first. And she tries her hardest to console my mum when actually she's also heart broken. I know because we cried together (we discussed a lot as we're the nearest to my mum).

It was a very tough time for my family. I don't even want to meet people. Because it is hard to talk when ur mind is somewhere else.



That was 2 years ago. My mum had her last checkup last year. She feels so much better now. The lump is still there and it turns out to be benign. so it doesn't effect my mum's health whatsoever.

But looking at the picture, it does make me realise that my mum won't always be there by my side. There will come a day when she isn't gonna be there anymore. And when the time comes....i don't even how i'm gonna cope with that.


I love u mum
You're the pillar of my strengh
The one person that i can turn to
Thank you mom for taking care of me when i'm little
Taking care of my children when i needed
Helped me when i'm weak
I can't thank u enough

Happy mother's day mum!!!


No comments: